July 17-19 in Graham, the “North Star of Texas”
Convention highlights will include:
- A meal and reception at The Alley House in downtown Graham
- An “Advertising Roundtable”
- “You Call the Shots,” a unique experience offered by Ed Henninger
- Helpful programs from the Texas Center for Community Journalism at TCU
- A silent auction featuring items from all over West Texas
- The annual golf tournament, which benefits the scholarship fund
- Speaker Dean Smith, an Olympic gold medalist, drafted professional football player, Cowboy Hall of Fame member, actor & stunt man
- Receptions, food, awards and more!
Accommodations available at:
The Holiday Inn Express –
Book a room by Saturday, June 28, to guarantee a special
$79 per night rate. Call (940) 521-9188
Click here for more hotel information
Graham is home to a lovely downtown square full of shops and boutiques offering everything from antiques to clothing, home decor, gift items, guns, ammo and more.
See the art collection at the Old Post Office Museum & Art Center, make an appointment to view the Robert E. Richeson Memorial Museum at Graham Municipal Airport, take in a fi lm at the Graham Drive-In or at the historic National Theatre, then hit the lanes at Steer Bowl.
The city is also home to a rich history, including the historic courthouse and old courthouse arch. Take a drive to stroll through Fort Belknap and then visit on Lake Graham or Possum Kingdom Lake for fishing and activities.
More information will follow as it’s available!